Info for Parents
Navigating the scholarship application process can be intimidating! At the Today & Tomorrow Educational Foundation, we want to empower parents with the resources they need to make applying as easy as possible.
Families have the opportunity to apply for all TTEF scholarships using the unified online application. This does not include the MOScholars Program, for more information click here.
Please review the resources & information below and if you have any other questions please contact us!
How To Upload Required Documentation
Helpful Information For Parents
Click any question below to learn more.
Para obtener información en español, haga clic en el número 9 a continuación.
All families with one or more children attending or applying for participating non-public schools are eligible to apply. For a list of schools in our programs, please click here. All scholarship programs have different guidelines and varied funding availability each year, so not all families who apply will be awarded.
Families may apply online for the upcoming school year beginning on the first day of the open application period. The 2023-24 open application period will begin on January 17, 2023 and close on February 28th, 2023. All families who wish to be considered for Catholic Families Tuition Assistance (CFTA), the Parish Employees Endowment Fund (PEEF), and/or a new or requalifying Beyond Sunday scholarship must apply during the open application period.
Alive in Christ is first-come, first-served, so we encourage all families to apply as early as possible. City residents should also apply as early as possible to be considered for new awards in Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow.
Families applying for requalification in Alive in Christ or Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow may apply after February 28th, 2023, but will not be considered for any other programs. For more information on the 2023-24 application cycle, please click here to view our family flyer.
A current email address is required for all families to apply online. Families that have ever applied to TTEF before will need the email address TTEF has on file for you. If you do not know what this email address is or you do not know your password, please click here for instructions. Families applying for the first time to TTEF will use your preferred email address to apply (this is the email address we will have on file for you after you apply) and you will create your password in the online application.
Families applying for a High School student are required to submit responses to two short answer questions written by the student applicant. Please click here for more details.
Residents of the City of St. Louis are required to submit proof of residency. One of the scholarships administered by TTEF is limited to City residents attending City schools. If you live in the City of St. Louis, your application will not be complete until proof of residency is submitted. Residents of surrounding cities and counties do not need to submit proof of residency. Any of the following documents are considered a valid proof of residency:
- Missouri Driver’s License
- Utility Bill
- House/Apartment Lease or Deed
- Bank Statement
- Federal Tax Return Form 1040
- Government Assistance Award Letter
All families applying for a new scholarship or reapplying for scholarships will also need the following financial documents to submit a complete application. Income of other adults living with you should be included only if they contribute to household expenses and/or any of your child(ren)’s tuition. If you are not able to upload your documents directly to the online application, you may submit the online application form and send the required documents in by fax, email, or mail.
TTEF is unable to review FACTS applications for consideration for any scholarship we administer. FACTS should only be submitted if your child’s school requires using the site for tuition management and/or parish/school-funded aid. Parents should inquire with their child’s school for more information.
If you are a new family applying for a scholarship and you have never applied to TTEF before, click here to apply. You will not need a family login username or password. You will create your own login and password while completing the application.
If you have ever applied to TTEF before or are currently on scholarship, you must use the email address we have on file for you. If you do not know what this email address is, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-792-7777. If you know what your email address is but forgot your password, please click here to visit the family login page and click Forgot Password below the family login box.
Families with children attending Kindergarten through 12th grade at the schools listed below are eligible to apply using the unified TTEF application.
- Academy of the Sacred Heart School
- All Saints School
- All Saints – St. Ferdinand School
- All Saints – St. Norbert School
- All Saints – St. Rose Philippine Duchesne School
- Ascension School-Chesterfield
- Assumption School-Mattese
- Assumption School-O’Fallon
- Bishop DuBourg High School
- Blessed Teresa of Calcutta
- Cardinal Ritter College Prep
- Chaminade College Preparatory School
- Christ the King School
- Christ, Prince of Peace School
- Christian Brothers College High School
- City Academy
- Cor Jesu Academy
- De Smet Jesuit High School
- Department of Special Education – Annunziata
- Duchesne High School
- Good Shepherd Catholic School-Hillsboro
- Holy Child School
- Holy Cross – Annunciation School
- Holy Cross – Our Lady of Providence School
- Holy Cross – St. Dominic Savio School
- Holy Cross – St. Michael the Archangel School
- Holy Infant School
- Holy Redeemer School
- Holy Rosary School
- Holy Spirit School
- Immacolata School
- Immaculate Conception School – Dardenne
- Immaculate Conception School – Old Monroe
- Immaculate Conception School – Union
- Incarnate Word Academy – High School
- Incarnate Word School – Elementary School
- Little Flower School
- Loyola Academy
- Marian Middle School
- Mary, Queen of Peace School
- Most Sacred Heart School – Eureka
- Muhammad Academy
- Nerinx Hall
- New City School
- Notre Dame High School
- Our Lady of Guadalupe School
- Our Lady of Lourdes School – University City
- Our Lady of Lourdes School – Washington
- Our Lady of the Pillar School
- Our Lady School
- Our Lady, Queen of Peace School
- Queen of All Saints School
- River Roads Lutheran School
- Sacred Heart School – Florissant
- Sacred Heart School – Troy
- Sacred Heart School – Valley Park
- Sacred Heart Villa
- Salem Lutheran School – Affton**
- Seton Regional Catholic
- South City Catholic Academy Learning Center
- South City Community School
- St. Agnes School
- St. Alban Roe School
- St. Alphonsus School
- St. Ambrose School
- St. Ann School
- St. Anthony School – Sullivan
- St. Austin School (Elementary)
- St. Bridget of Kildare School
- St. Catherine Laboure School
- St. Charles Borromeo School
- St. Clare of Assisi School
- St. Clement of Rome
- St. Cletus School
- St. Dominic High School
- St. Frances Cabrini Academy
- St. Francis Borgia Regional High School
- St. Francis Borgia School – Washington (Elementary)
- St. Francis of Assisi School
- St. Gabriel the Archangel School
- St. Gerard Majella School
- St. Gertrude School
- St. Ignatius Loyola School
- St. Joachim School
- St. John the Baptist School – Gildehaus
- St. John Paul II Preparatory School (Elementary)
- St. John Paul II Preparatory High School
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Joseph School – Cottleville
- St. Joseph School – Farmington
- St. Joseph School – Imperial
- St. Joseph School – Josephville
- St. Joseph School – Zell
- St. Joseph’s Academy
- St. Justin the Martyr*
- St. Louis Catholic Academy
- St. Louis Priory School
- St. Louis University High School
- St. Margaret Mary Alacoque School
- St. Margaret of Scotland School
- St. Mark School
- St. Mary Magdalen School
- St. Monica School*
- St. Patrick School
- St. Paul School – Fenton
- St. Paul School – St. Paul
- St. Peter School – Kirkwood
- St. Peter School – St. Charles
- St. Pius X High School
- St. Raphael the Archangel School
- St. Roch School
- St. Rose of Lima School
- St. Simon the Apostle School
- St. Stephen Protomartyr School
- St. Theodore School
- St. Vincent Elementary School – Perryville
- St. Vincent High School
- St. Vincent Junior High School – Perry. (7&8)
- St. Vincent School – Dutzow
- Ste. Genevieve du Bois School
- Sts. Joachim & Ann School
- The Soulard School
- Tower Grove Christian
- Ursuline Academy
- Valle Catholic Grade School
- Valle Catholic High School
- Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School
- Visitation Academy
- Word of Life Lutheran School
*Indicates a stewardship school. Scholarships will only be granted to families that pay tuition.
**Not currently accepting new scholarship applications
For more help applying as a new family, please click here for detailed instructions.
For more help applying as a family who has applied before or is currently on scholarship, please click here for detailed instructions.
For help resetting your password, please see the section of this page, I forgot my login information.
For help completing your online Parent Signature Page/SVR, please click here for instructions.
For general support, you may contact our office Monday-Friday, 8AM-4PM by calling 314-792-7777. You may also email us at email@example.com. From January-March we experience a high volume of calls and emails. Please leave a message for our staff with your name, your child’s name, and your phone number, and we will return your call or email within two business days.