This position reports to the Senior Director of Advancement and serves as a member of the Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation’s Advancement Team. This individual is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships, working closely with the principal, volunteers, faculty, donors and alumni at the Archdiocesan Elementary Schools (AES) which include: Most Holy Trinity Catholic School and Academy, St. Cecilia School and Academy and St. Louis Catholic Academy. He or she will serve as the liaison between the AES schools and the Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation and play an integral role in establishing relationships and community partnerships in order to further the mission and advance the goals of each school.
The Community Engagement Manager will split their time between each school location and have an office at Rigali Center in Shrewsbury.
1. Collaborate with the Senior Director of Advancement to develop strategies and implement tactics to build upon established relationships and create new partnerships with the goal of increasing engagement and philanthropic support.
2. Responsible for implementing acquisition strategies that identify and cultivate supporters, volunteers and community partners creating pathways for increased participation in each school.
3. Execute retention strategies and stewardship initiatives to maintain the AES schools existing donor and volunteer base.
4. Works collaboratively with the school principals to recruit and match volunteers with opportunities and needs within each school.
5. In conjunction with the Advancement Services Team plan, organize and implement the following events, including but not limited to: Fr. Bob Golf Tournament, Fr. Richard Creason Golf Tournament, Most Holy Trinity Trivia Night and the St. Cecilia Fish Fry’s.
6. Work closely with the Advancement Team and school staff as a communications and marketing partner, capturing information and inspiring stories to disseminate to stakeholders in print and electronic communications.
7. Collaborate with the Communications & Development Officer implementing tactics to increase public awareness by growing the social media profile and contact lists for each school.
8. Other duties as assigned and as a member of the Advancement Team.
Bachelor’s degree required, advancement experience a plus.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Experience in identifying, training and motivating volunteers.
Computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); experience with Raiser’s Edge donor software or similar fundraising software a plus.
Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Willingness to work evening and weekend hours as needed.